Monday 5 July 2010

YouTube - Katy Perry ft. Snoop Dogg "California Gurls" Official Music Video HD

YouTube - Katy Perry ft. Snoop Dogg "California Gurls" Official Music Video HD

OK so I lurvvvvvvv summertime, same as everyone else so here is the start of my summer playlist - I thought I'd add with the first list a summery video of Ms Perry coz its odd, colourful and playful too
:D
#1 - Katy Perry - Califonia gurls ( some girly drinkies and dancing on the beach)
#2 - Te amo - Rihanna (for those sexy hot moments griding on the beach or in the club)
#3 - Travis McCoy ft Kesha- Want U bad
#4 - Robyn - Dancing on my own
#5 - Lady Gaga - Alejandro
#6 - Edward Maya ft. Alicia - Stereo Love (club land heaven!!!)
#7 - B.o.B(featuring Janelle MonĂ¡e) - "The Kids"

ENJOY!!!!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment