Monday 5 July 2010

Being someone's MUSE!!!!

Ok so a few weeks ago I was out in Soho Square with friends at the Edge bar right on the corner and we were laughing and talking and just generally having a good time. So there's us talking about our lives and being older as well as 'being an adult' (we're all in denial about it!) and I was talking about being a journalist and writing and how I felt really inspired to 'grab life by the balls'when i noticed this drunk guy. So he comes up to me and starts talking really and I mean really close to my face (all up in my George Foreman basically) and he told me how he'd heard me talking( if you know me this will come as no surprise, I'm one loud bitch!) So yeah he told me that I had inspired him in the 'heat-of-the-moment' (at this point I was well freeked!!!!) but I was gracious (you neva know who is gonna be a nutter, so always be nice!!!) Anyway short story short he wrote me this poem, I shit you not this is what he wrote (with pen and paper and everything...)

You

You are the sky,
You are the dawn,
You are the moment -
I was born.
You are the pain,
You are the sky,
You are the rain,
You are....the I.


enjoy (i think,lol)
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment