Friday 30 July 2010

Sales + Shoppin

OK so I’m obsessed with clothes and shopping! It can either be online (ASOS + Fashion Union are the common outlets for my madness) or going, going shopping.
I mean, I could indeed list all of my favourite shops but rather than do that, I shall name a few and then point out whyyyyyyy I love the shop.... oh and what I last bought from there........
so much fun :D
1.This has to be ZARA!!!! I love this shop because it’s so European chic (Zara Woman) but playful (TFL) at the same time. For example, I bought a floaty waist skirt but I also bought a really cool pattern tee. One of my friends bought a David Bowie tee(she didn’t want the Ziggy Stardust one coz she’s a real fan) from the men’s section and it looks great! They also have an amazing selection, when the season calls for it, of trench-coats and macs! So every time I enter a Zara shop about 95% of the time I will buy something.
2. It’s DP (Dorothy Perkins) of course. Now I love this shop because they have an amazing denim section. I think this because I have odd shaped legs (quite muscley thighs with skinny ankles) so they kinda cater for the English version of an ‘Apple Bottom’ :D
The shoes are also affordable, not too wear-and-tear and never look cheap! About a couple of months ago I bought some really cute cut-out purple platforms for about £35, they are uber comfy and still look great.
Also the store tends have a sale every 3 months or so, so you can literally go nuts….Ive done it, this is acceptable.
3. Now this one is a new one for me and it’s New Look. Now it did step into the realm of cheap shit that no one wanted but New Look’s comeback is ma-hooosive. They have nice affordable (maybe sometimes cheap) clothes with even cheaper shoes. Its like an up-market version of Primark. It would be good if you were in tight squeeze for an outfit, so e.g. when trying to find something different to wear for a night out, i.e. Dresses, shorts, shirts and shoes (whatever you wear out) you can find it quickly.
4.H&M (or Hennies(spelling???) if your from Canadia) I like this shop coz it’s a mixture of boho/indie + chic/scruffy…..nuff said.
5. Primani… dah!!! I dnt think I need to explain this, other than the fact that the clothes are cheap so dnt expect longevity!.

Read it, like it, love it
:D

1 comment:

  1. i think you have the correct spelling for Hennies m'dear! lol! i love the fact i'm basically mentioned twice, i feel so influential!
    i think you should talk about being a muse though... i'm still waiting on that post! haha!

    ReplyDelete