Friday 27 August 2010

Which team will you pick?

Helllooooooooo!!!!
Ok so I was told to blogaboutitbtch so I am!
Here is the new marketing campaign from Cadbury's and it’s such a cool idea - apparently my friend said that she’s even more inspired to follow marketing after seeing it! It such a great way to create unity, make new friends and well, eat chocolate while having some fun exercise! So now I'm LOVING it tooooo :D
Also in light of Cadbury's sponsoring the Olympics/ Para-Olympics, it reminds me that yesterday while on the tube, I saw an ad talking about volunteering to work during the games, all I can say it that I'M DOING IT( I’ll let you know more about the site and info later when I volunteer!) Can you imagine all the people, the competitors, it'll be crazy and it would be the first games that I would actually attend!! That excites me! yay!
In the mean time, I leave you with this TV ad from Cadbury’s Spots v Stripes campaign, choose a team!!!! :D

read it, like it, love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment