Tuesday 3 August 2010

Chat-up Lines cont...

Ok so the reason I thought of writing about chat-up lines is because I remembered one that had happened to me and rather than being repulsed or pissed off, I was simply confused, yes, thats right CONFUSED!! And here’s why…..
I was out once with some friends, looking all cute as you do when you go out and I was by the bar, I’d just bought a drink and while waiting for a friend to come back from the loo, I notice this guy. He was smiling and trying to make eye-contact but I tried to evade his glare but so as not to be rude I half-heartedly smiled and looked away (no eye contact tho) …. He didn’t get the drift and came over, stood in front of me, smiled, stuck his hand in his drink, took out an ice cube and proceeded to lob it at the floor breaking it into small ice pieces….. ‘I’ve broken the ICE, so now we’re free to talk!!!!!!!’ All I said was…’Wow, that is literal!’ And walked off!

Yes folks, he literally 'Broke the ice!'

No comments:

Post a Comment