Tuesday 3 August 2010

Chat-up Lines!!!!!

Ok, so it’s already hard for guys to sum up the courage to talk to girls, hence why the chat-up line was invented. Some are diabolical, ‘ Your father must have been a thief because he stole the stars and put them in your eyes!’
Ha, yeah right! And then there’s some that are indeed more heinous than that first one, i.e. absolutely diabolical. These will either make you cringe, laugh or to be honest. . . cry:-

"Do you believe in 'love at first sight'? Or do you want me to walk by again?"

"Hi - I lost my number, can I have yours?"

AHAHAHAHAH!!! OK SO THIS IS JOKES - I JUST GOOGLED CHAT-UP LINES AND FOUND THIS GUY - CLICK ON THE TITLE TO BE LED TO SOME OF THE WORSE!!! LINES EVA!!! (THANKS DOCTOR COCKNEY!!!)

With every “issue” of life there’s a good song so I picked Lily Allen Can’t Knock ‘Em Out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment