Friday 27 August 2010

Summer Choons 2010




So all holidays have their summer tunes right!!!! Well here’s a list of mine favourite Summer 2010 choons, hope you enjoy them coz I did!!!!!I have added two videos because I didn’t know which on to choose :D

1. Mondo - Cesare Cremonini (he’s Italian)
2. Misery – Maroon 5
3. Back it up - Caro Emerald (she’s a Dutch jazz singer)
4. Feels better than Love – Hurts ( this one I’m not so keen on but it was played everywhere!! They sound a bit Pet-Shop Boys(ish)
5. Replay – Iyaz ( dnt ask, I dnt know – Italians seem to love this)
6. Hot n Fun - N.E.R.D ft Nelly Furtardo
7. Oooooo I missed one - for any 'teenage-angst(ty) people out there try listening to Broken Heart College, there album is called Class Of 2010!

listen to it, like it, love it
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment