Thursday 9 December 2010

Life....

So I know a lot of people from all over the place - different cities, counties countries. So anyway it’s really interesting to see how different things are and how different people’s mentalities are. I mean I know ‘duh of course’ things are going to be different but you never really think about it unless you see proof. By proof I mean pictures ( of course I mean good ol’ FaceyB). So people I went to high school/ sixth form/ uni (so people from about 2001- present) are just living the life of a 20-something year old. You know, wherever they may be doing their thing but I look at people I went to junior and some of high school with in a different country and about 6 of those girls have little babies! They are more or less my age, so 22-24, which is still young… right?
Dnt get me wrong, I think it’s lovely (coz I loooooveee babies) but I just can’t imagine my life right now with a little mini me in tow! Maybe it’s coz financially I’m in the shitter but its weird and scary to think that one day I actually have to shape the life of a little human person!
One of the girls I went to sixth form with is also about 22 and has 2 baby boys and when I first heard it was like ‘OMG! she has babies at her age ’ ( I think my reaction was unfair )but yeah, it is cute to see, no lie! :D
Anyway I guess it might be because us women want to be young mothers… who knows- I plan to have my first at around 28 ….if things go according to plan, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment