Wednesday 15 December 2010

Grrr Bus Drivers.....

Bus drivers in london are all wankers, twats, bastards…whatever really!
Ok so maybe saying all is a wee bit unfair, I would say about 85-90% of bus drivers in London are just such douchebags! Anyone who is half a second…( no lie, I am deadly serious,) half a second late for a bus, the bus driver will just look the over way and then if he can ( coz usually they are just stuck in traffic) …drive away. Even if they are still in the bus lane, if the door is closed and they are in a shit-arse mood, they aint gonna open it!

So I get on the bus at Liverpool street and the bus lane is actually really freaking long, it can fit maybe 4 double deckers, right so when I first started using the route I use, I didn’t no this, so I would wait patiently for the right bus to come along down the bus lane in the queue. So imagine four big bus, they fill with people and then start moving on but my bus is the last in the queue at the back, so instead of running half way down the street ( slight exaggeration but only slight) to get on the bus, I wait until it can be like maybe second in the queue but low-and-behold waiting patient evidently gets you shit. The freaking bus just pulled away- EVEN WITH MY HAND STUCK OUT!!!! But I could do nothing but wait for the next bus which made me late L

Now you maybe laugh ( yes, seeing this can be at times quite funny) but some people dnt take it too well and kick the bus door, curse at the driver… throw a lil spastic fit, whatver really fit their mood.

One friend told me that around north London the bus drivers are the devil. This is because one guy would see a little ol’ man coming for the bus as fast as his little ol’ legs could carry him but the driver would just pull away…… noooooooooooo!!! Oh yes! So now I feel a little bit of happiness when you see someone run for the bus and get it just on time, coz some drivers do re-open the door but probably only coz they got laid the night before. It feels good to see it, as its like saying ‘Up yours’ to all the other bus driver wankers!
Good day to you all on my glorious birthday
Read it, like it, love me!
:D
x

No comments:

Post a Comment