Friday 3 December 2010

Hmmmmm..

Hello people, so as I have mentioned before people try and look sharp and not dishevelled by putting the finishing touches to their face, shoes, hair etc on the train to work and I've heard and read some strange things that people do but this post isnt necessarily about that. Ok so it's about this woman who gets on my train, pretty much every day who has purple..... lol, purple what you say? shoes, hair, clothes? No, PURPLE EYEBROWS! No joke, well they are more like a mauve colour but I mean still c'mon! What they hell is that all about. I think any other woman would be like 'huh' but I think my fellow fashion blogger friend will be particularly mortified! To make matters worse she normally does her make-up on the train and enhances this very strange colour!

Meh? and that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment