Friday 10 September 2010

Tron - random 80's movies




Ok so if you love the 80’s like I do, you like to listen to 80’s music and watch 80’s films. So I saw that I would give ‘Tron’(1982) and seeing that ‘Tron Legacy’ (Dec 17th 2010) is coming out sometime soon, I thought I’d watch the first movie.
So I started watching it and I was like ‘huh?’ I felt that I had come into a movie about 20/25 minutes into it . . . t had only been about 3 minutes, I swear!!!!!
I was so confused! I eventually got the gist of the movie but it was so arcade game-esk, with lights and suites, it was real old skool sci-fi orientated! It was BRILLIANT!!!!!
You know how if you watch the original ‘King Kong’ from the 1930’s and see how the monsters are like ‘arghhhh – ugg,’ this movie was the same, like that sort of let’s invent sci-fi stuff and make it a movie. Technology wise it’s just like the ‘King Kong’ – catch my drift?????
The first trailer I’ve added is the original ‘Tron’ movie and its at the top and the second one is for ‘Tron Legacy’at the bottom!
I see the difference and I'm like 'my...my' how the world and technology has changed!!!!

Watch it, like it, love it
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment