Thursday 16 September 2010

Food Fashion

So just as fashion has its seasons,(Spring 2011 trends are currently making NY crazy with fashion week), so does my mind, tummy and taste buds!
So me, I love my food and I mean I love all kinds of food and drink except for kiwis & coca cola ( which is utterly GROSS!!!! So anything with this flavouring, sweets, smells, drinks etc is out, including Pepsi….ick!). I dnt really like oranges or mushrooms or bananas but if I’m having a ‘meh’ moment or they are placed in front of me, I’ll eat them.
Anyway I have realised that I go through these random food cravings aka my food fashion moments - which start sporadically as they end. So they can last for days or weeks then just stop and then I dnt really think about the food anymore, whereas when addicted to the food, I think about it non stop ( well, when thinking of something I fancy eating.)
So firstly, I loved these massive brownies from the vintage clothing store down the road called Paper Dress. Then there was the chicken crystal roll from the Japanese Canteen just shortly before writing this, there was The Penn State cheese ‘n’ chive pretzels and now I’m hooked on Pret’s double cheese and onion skinny popcorn, bargh!!!!!
Also I dnt really eat a lot of chocolate but when I do, it’s been the same one . . . Drifter! Do you reckon this is coz I dnt like change unless I think I’ve found something better or that I just like the taste of it so much I eat shit loads and then get sick of it????
Hmmmmm..
I think it’s probably the latter you know.

Anyway one food I will never tire of are the Hummingbird Bakery red velvet cupcakes, they are my fave, I go mad for them and they will never go out of my food fashion, it's my LBD
:D

Read it, Like it, LOVE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment