Thursday 2 September 2010

Give me my space!

Ok so was out for company softball last night and got a little bit worse for wear, drinking not playing (lol, dnt be daft!)So I wake this morning and have decided that the ‘face’ for the morning shall be the ‘fuck-off-face’! This normally works a treat, as a tried and tested ‘face’ in many a club/bar. However, today my ‘face’ has failed me ‘MISERABLY!!!!!!’ Today people have literally been with in half an inch of my freaking face. The bloodly woman on the train, the couple on the bus, the man in the streeeeeeet!!!!!
No, they did not give me space, they just generally invaded it *angry face*
WTF!!!! I think that I shall now have to adopt my ‘fuck-off-or-ill-stab-you-face’, yes, I do have one of those, no joke…
See if people try sit next to me then!

2 comments:

  1. That's the face that made me fall in love with you!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. People just want to be close to you Shaz. They mistake your fuck off face for a 'I'm sad, come be close to me face'. You need to work on that :-p

    ReplyDelete