Saturday 4 February 2012

BBF aka Britain's Big Freeze

Yes, indeed it has struck, so early on in the year too....
It is the apocalypse, has the world ended... nope, the snow has arrived.

It causes chaos, nightmares and well funny slips but yep we've been hit by the big white out and guess what... it's fucking beautiful! I love me some snow. So folks, get the fuck over it, dnt wanna drive, then dnt. Dnt wanna play football or travel... then dnt.

Also just in case this was a fact that you might have missed - all news, be it sport, frontline/war news, your local news, highway news, HEADLINES.... it's all about the snow.....

We live in England, no...? Why is snow the devil? lol
Well it's not my devil, I likey a lot... I need to go take a shit now, shame it won't come looking like snow...hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment