Friday 13 May 2011

Made in 'Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaass- Ville'



In my love and lust for reality TV shows I decided to watch Made in Chelsea. So the first episode aired on 9th May and to be honest, I was really disappointed! Shameeeeee!!!!
Believe me when I say that if a reality TV series sucks then ‘by George!’ it sucks!
The whole series at first glance is about this girl called Caggie ‘Cags’ Dunlop having ‘goo- goo’ eyes for this guy named Spence. This guy who seems like a mah-who-sive douche! The cast seem a bit dry and very self involved! That brings to mind Ollie. He is a club promoter ( oh how original. Makes me think of Joey Essex...hahahahahaha.) and seems to like his girlfriend but absolutely totes loves loves loves himself..., not cool!
I think I saw a clip from the next episode where this Ollie guy says to his gf, ‘did you take my eyelash curlers???? Yeah.....ok.
The rest of the cast included snooty Amber, ‘wannabe’ Cheska, random girl Binky, horny girl aka Cags’ BFF who is hot for the Scandinavian looking model, Hugo who is lusting after Amber and random girl Funda the Brazilian who is Spencer’s gf.
So my conclusion is that:
1. The series better pick up and not be all about Cags.
2. The only people who seem remotely likable are the random Scandinavian looking model, who is being fawned over by Cags’ BFF and maybe..... maybe Hugo.

So all in all, it’s a wee bit shite.... bring on Geordie Shore???? Now that I am not sure of either.
Apparently the MIC cast are taking pointers off the TOWIE cast! I love me some TOWIE, it’s my guilty pleasure.

PS. Where are all the black people....?

No comments:

Post a Comment