Thursday 21 April 2011

Scream 4 :)

Ok so I love love love the Scream Franchise! Wes Craven was struck with brilliance when he thought this one up. The crazy slasher teen angst mixed in with random humour, crazy 'whodunit' plots and of course the horror movie survival guidelines all makes for amazing movie stuff! Lol, Scream makes me laugh so much, the bad clothes and Billy's bad 90’s hair.


One of my fave quotes from the franchise is from Scream 3 which is so brilliantly twisted! It is from Parker Posey's character who is playing Gale Weathers in the Stab movie franchise within the actual movies. She is actually supposed to be the killer (lol, the Stab movies!!!) So anyway it is:


‘You’re obsessed with her! And you’re obsessed with her daughter!'


So here is one of the official trailers for Scream 4 which should be out in cinemas now, I know I'm gonna watch it.




Watch it, like it.... scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment