Friday 21 January 2011

So basically... you just need to bog off!

Oh so Im completely fed up! To the core!!! Plus this predicament of mine is just so unfair!!!! Let me explain! So not to toot my own horn but Ive always been told that Im kinda pretty. So anyway some people live in the good-looking ‘bubble’, (one of Liz Lemon’s bf s in 30 Rock! Season 1 will know what I’m talking about!) you get student price cinema tickets, free entry into clubs and people are just generally nicer to you! So why is it that, me being my kinda pretty self attract CRUSTY, CONK, FRESHIE, FRESH men (usually black but some just look homeless!!! No joke, dnt laugh!) who always try to chat me up, and not in a nice way!
Ha, its usually just on the street, where they shout at me ('eh, oh hunny, baby, come talk to me. Why you running aways? wifey, sugar...) and expect miracles! They also then proceed to be extra weird and freakin follow me …… like yesterday!!!! *HUGH BIG SAD SIGH*
Whatever happened to the cute guy, who is dressed well, has a sexy voice, nice hair, looks like he smells amazing and has a job ( therefore not a student!) See that is the type of attention I wouldn’t mind, that guy… he could scream at me in the street!

No comments:

Post a Comment