Thursday 21 October 2010

Major Flashback! Dream (girl group)

Ok so I couldn't sleep last night and was watching something on Youtube when this ad for a new reality show popped up on the window. It was talking about some group called Lady Phoenix who used to be half of this 2000/2001 girl group( who signed with Diddy) who had the first #1 hit song as a video on Trl and they were called Dream. I was like 'huh'? So I youtubed them, with a little difficulty but then I found them and I was like, noooooooooooooo, get out!!! I remember them and that song... well the song more than anything!
So here ya'll go with some 2001 pop, that was at the start along side the whole Nsync, Backstreet Boys, 3LW, Britney, Christina Pop thing!
Enjoy this and I hope at least some of you will have an idea of what I'm talking about!
PS the title is a link to their wiki page.
:D



Watch it, like it, Love it!
xxxo

1 comment: